Born Racine, Wisconsin, December 18, 1965; married; 2 children.
Graduate Kettle Moraine High School, 1984; attended University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, University of Wisconsin-Waukesha; B.A., University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1989; Master of Public Administration and Master of Planning, University of Southern California, 1992.
Sales and leadership speaker, trainer, and coach. Co-owner of a printing and promotional products business. Former Realtor sales director, home builder, and risk management analyst. Served in U.S. Army Reserve, 1984–90.
Member: Republican Party of Waukesha County; Spring Creek Church; Carroll University President’s Advisory Committee; La Casa de Esperanza Advisory Board.
Former member: Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (former board member); Wisconsin Realtors Association; National Association of Realtors; Waukesha Civic Theatre (president).
Waukesha County Community Development Block Grant Board, 2010–14. Alderman, City of Waukesha, 1998–2001.
Elected to Assembly since 2014.
Assembly District: 97
- Committee on Community Development (Chair)
- Committee on Constitution and Ethics (Vice-Chair)
- Committee on Financial Institutions
- Committee on Housing and Real Estate (Vice-Chair)
- Committee on Regulatory Licensing Reform
- Committee on Science and Technology
- Committee on Small Business Development
- Committee on Transportation
- Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs
- Committee on Workforce Development