- Born Elgin, Illinois, December 30, 1984; married; 2 children.
- Graduate H.D. Jacobs High School, 2003; B.A., Carroll University, 2008; Council of State Governments, 2014 Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development (BILLD) Fellow.
- Small business owner. Former legislative staffer for U.S. Representative Jim Sensenbrenner and Republican leadership in the Wisconsin Assembly. Council of State Governments 2014 Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development (BILLD) Fellow.
- Member: Wisconsin Future Caucus; 100th Anniversary Capitol Commemorative Commission; President’s Advisory Council at Carroll University; Republican Party of Waukesha County (former youth chair); National Rifle Association.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Economic Development Association Champion of Economic Development Award 2018; Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Building Wisconsin Award 2018; American Conservative Union Conservative Achievement Award 2015–16, 2013–14; Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce Champion of Commerce Award 2015–16, 2013–14; Wisconsin Dairy Business Association Legislative Excellence Award 2015; Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce Working for Wisconsin Award 2015–16, 2013–14; Wisconsin Family Action Friend of Family, Life & Liberty Award 2015–16.
- Elected to Assembly in April 2013 special election. Reelected since 2014