Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 27; married; 2 children.
Graduate Marshall High School; B.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1988.
Member: Republican Party of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; Republican Women of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; National Rifle Association (lifetime member); Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Recipient: Wisconsin Pro-Life Legislator of the Year, 2016; Wisconsin Family Action Friend of Family, Life and Liberty, 2016; Associated Builders & Contractors Building Wisconsin Award 2016, 2018; MMAC Champion of Commerce 2015–16, 2017–18; WDA Dental Academy Award 2015, 2017; WMC Working for Wisconsin Award 2015–16, 2017–18; ABATE of Wisconsin award for outstanding support of motorcyclists, 2018.
Waukesha County supervisor, 2008–16.
Elected to Assembly since 2014.
Assembly District: 22
- Menomonee Falls
- Committee on Campaigns and Elections
- Committee on Community Development (Vice-Chair)
- Committee on Corrections
- Committee on Government Accountability and Oversight (Vice-Chair)
- Committee on Public Benefit Reform
- Committee on Science and Technology
- Committee on Small Business Development (Chair)
- Committee on Workforce Development
- Joint Committee on Information Policy and Technology