Born Waukesha, Wisconsin, 1979; married; 6 children.
Graduate Wisconsin Lutheran High School, 1997; attended University of Wisconsin-Waukesha; B.A. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2002.
Real Estate Agent. Former aide to Congressman Paul Ryan.
Village of Big Bend trustee, 2008–10.
Elected to Assembly in May 2011 special election. Reelected 2012, 2014. Elected to Senate 2016.
Member of Legislative State Supported Programs Study and Advisory Committee
Senate District: 28
- Big Bend
- Committee on Administrative Rules
- Committee on Government Operations, Technology and Consumer Protection
- Committee on Insurance, Financial Services, Government Oversight and Courts (Chair)
- Committee on Public Benefits, Licensing and State-Federal Relations (Vice-Chair)
- Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules