Born Oak Lawn, Illinois, February 12, 1979; married; 4 children.
Graduate Chicago Christian High School, 1997; A.A. Moraine Valley Community College, 2000; B.A. Lakeland College, 2000; M.B.A. Marquette University, 2007.
Certified public accountant. Member U.S. Army Reserve, 2005—present. Iraq War veteran.
Member: American Legion; American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Elected to Assembly 2010—2016. Elected to Senate 2018.
Senate District: 5
- Committee on Education
- Committee on Elections, Ethics and Rural Issues
- Committee on Health and Human Services (Vice-Chair)
- Committee on Universities, Technical Colleges, Children and Families (Chair)
- Joint Committee on Information Policy and Technology
- Joint Survey Committee on Tax Exemptions (Co-Chair)